The Birds & A Long Lost Bible...

 Happy day! I know...enough with the bird pictures. I hear ya.  This will be it for a while. I promise.  They just tease me every morning.  Before the sun comes up they start chirping and I am driven to pull up the blinds so I can take pictures of them.  They perch on the bush outside my kitchen window or on the feeder and pose.  They seem to know right when I have them in perfect focus and they fly away. I am a patient bird photographer though. They come back for the food and I get a few good pictures.  This is the way the sky looked this morning as the chirping started.
Red birds everywhere.  They are kind of magical don't you think?
Psalm 104: 10-13
He makes springs pour water into the ravines;
it flows between the mountains.
They give water to all the beasts of the field;
the wild donkeys quench their thirst.
The birds of the sky nest by the waters;
they sing among the branches.
He waters the mountains from his upper chambers;
the land is satisfied by the fruit of His work.
This little sweetie with faint yellow markings is beautiful.
Not sure what kind of bird this is but I love him. 
So small and fast and busy. I need to find out what his name is...
Mr. Squirrel wanted in on the photo shoot.
So did this gorgeous tree with the many thick legs digging down into the earth.

Sid has been looking for his reading glasses for a few days now. Can't find them anywhere.  He was digging under the seats of my Dad's old truck that he drives and found this wonderful suprise.  A little children's Bible from way back.  It was my older brother Brad's Bible. Precious.

Psalm 119: 9-12
How can a young person stay pure?
By obeying your word.
I have tried hard to find you—
don’t let me wander from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against you.
I praise you, O LORD;
teach me your decrees.

Blessings. Amy

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Oh, what a sweet find! Good ole King James and love those pictures. I have a childhood Bible with those same pictures I think.
What beautiful pictures~ I so enjoyed my visit today.

Have a wonderful day!
I really enjoy all the bird pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012