I Love This Day...

Wes is home and it is his day of birth! Woo hoo!
Remember the little Disney cups above? For years they were all he would drink out of when he was little. I found them sitting on the counter top yesterday after he had been here for a few hours. I have no idea where he found them. I can't find anything in this house since we moved.
They make me smile.

Wes has spent hours helping his Dad mow the yard this morning.
Thankful he was here to help. It's a BIG yard.
Nothing like working on your birthday...
 My Mom makes the best Strawberry cake. It has always been THE Birthday cake. The tradition has been passed down and it is the cake of choice in our house now for Birthdays. It smells SO good.
Will  and lots of Aggie friends are having a huge garage sale in CStat. today to raise funds to help support the orphanage they work with in Haiti.
If you are in College Station today...stop by!
 So proud of all of our Aggie college students with huge hearts for the needy and for glorifying God.

For some reason this verse is on my mind today.

3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

Blessings on your Sat. Amy

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
YUM! Good one for birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!

That cake looks so yummy.

Have a great weekend Amy!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012