Homeward Bound...

Tomorrow, this gentle giant will be home...
Cannot wait to get big bear hugs from Will (the hippy) and from Case.
Praying for blessings on your last day in Peru boys.
Praying also for safety and a pleasant flight home.
Then...in a few weeks we will welcome Thor home, seen here with one of our favorite people in the world. Caleb Henderson. Camp Blue Haven has blessed this boy so much this summer.
So, we are very ready to go somewhere like this and have hours to talk about the adventures of the summer. Something so wonderful about the prospect of all members of our little family under one roof having lots of time to reflect and talk and laugh and enjoy each other's company.
God You are good.
I thank you ahead of time!

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Yay! So excited for you! And Thor is the perfect name for that kid!
Becky W said…
I pray my children grow with hearts for the Lord like yours have! It is my prayer every day! I hope you get your time with both gentle giants VERY soon! I know they will have some great stories to share with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012