Eat Your Veggies!

This super easy recipe is so very yummy.
If you are trying to up your vegetable eating this is a great recipe addition.
The taste of cream cheese mixed with Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix and rolled and out toasted crescent rolls makes eating more vegetables quite delicious. So- if you have veggie hating picky people in your house, give this a go.  I think you will like it.

I took it to a work party last week and it was a big hit. Thanks friends!! You guys in our room full of computers make my days fun. What a blessing it has been to be in your company.
By the way- this little kitchen gadget is so worth the $19.00 I spent on it. If you make alot of recipes that call for spending lots of time chopping up veggies or fruits this is your best kitchen friend. Love it.

Here is the recipe. I added the cheese as the last ingredient. 
I have used Mont. Jack and also cheddar.
So- sprinkle on and put under broiler for about 2 minutes to melt cheese. So good.
Wonderful scripture for this gorgeous Monday...

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
I love that stuff but I've never made it before - do you think it would be as good with reduced fat crescents and lite cream cheese?
Amy said…
It would sure be worth a try! I bet it would!
Candie said…
I LOVE that chopper! One of my favorite kitchen tools!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012